|Title:||Office Clerk / Customer Service Rep|
Gabriel Holdings, LLC
10903 Gabriel’s Place
San Antonio, TX 78217
(Full Time – Regular)
Title: Office Clerk
Department: Corporate Headquarters
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calling Customers
- Maintains databases by entering data into the computer
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar.
- Knowledge of arithmetic and basic math applications.
- Knowledge of communication and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform via written, oral and other media sources.
- Must have experience with 10 Key by touch
- Active listening – giving full attention and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Reading comprehension – understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Time Management – managing one’s own time.
- Active learning – understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making scenarios.
- Coordination – adjusting actions in relation to other’s actions with other departments.
- Problem-solving – ability to recognize and provide suitable solutions for issues/problems that arise. Ability to take initiative to implement solutions.
- Time Sharing – ability to multi-task, shifting back and forth between two or more activities or sources of information.
- Wrist-Finger Speed – ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of fingers, hands and wrists.
- Extent Flexibility – ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms and/or legs.
- Requires being pleasant with other on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Must be willing to ask for clarification or additional information at any time expectations, projects, tasks, or directions are not fully understood.
- Requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable.
- Requires guiding oneself with little or no supervision and depending on oneself to get things done.
- High school/GED.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to speak and hear.
- Required to stand and walk frequently.
- Required to walk up one flight of stairs due to configuration of building. No elevator is available.
- Regularly required to sit / stand for extended periods; use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally lift 25 pounds (files or supporting documentation)
- Specific vision abilities required by this job are the ability to adjust and focus on both text and objects at a distance.
Must be able to work regularly scheduled times Monday through Friday. Understands all holidays with the exception of Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day are considered regular work days. Corporate positions are exempt from certain other federal holidays as well.
This job description is not to be considered as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or job requirements. Individuals may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor or higher level manager, subject to reasonable accommodation. This position description is not all inclusive.
Receipt of job description does not imply or create a promise of employment or an employment contract of any kind. Employment is at-will.